Pages

January 17, 2014

Time Lapse Month by Month Baby Pictures


Like what you see on DOACL?  Come follow me in Instagram!


My sweet baby turned 1 a few months ago.  During her first year of life I actually remembered (thanks to multiple calendar reminders) to take a picture on each month birthday!  I printed off a new word bubble each month that said her age, and tried to take each picture in the same place, with a different outfit :)  
I love the time lapse pics all in one big collage - it is crazy to see how much babies change in 1 year!  
I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with these pictures yet, but I'm so glad that I took them.  My older daughters wish they had some like it :)



You can also check out my "photography" Pinterest board, where I have even more baby photo ideas!


image signature
Follow me on Facebook




1 comment: