Pages

October 29, 2011

Felt Trick-or-Treat Bag - Pizza Planet!


So, I just posted about the Etch-A-Sketch trick our treat bag that I made for Cowgirl Jessie Doll - but I hadn't quite finished with this one yet - for my younger daughter.
So, you get another felt trick or treat bag post :)  This oneis for another Toy Story Character: Buzz Lightyear!

I had some grand ideas for the design of Buzz's bag, but I needed to finish this one quickly for a Halloween party we had last night, so I made simpler embellishments - with Pizza Planet as the theme.  (For those of you who may not know, Pizza Planet is a restaurant that the characters visit in the Toy Story movie).


Pin It


Again, everything is made from felt.  I print off letters on the computer, trace them on to felt and cut around the tracing....
This time I sewed everything down.  You could use heat-n-bond, but you have to be really careful with the iron - this kind of felt made from plastic bottles will melt!!

The full tutorial for the shape of the bag can be found here.


Here is a side view - with the green stripes...

And the back of the bag - a little rocket with the Pizza Planet initials...

Buzz(ina) loves her bag - and it looks GREAT with her costume!  So, don't worry that it is only 2 days until Halloween - you still have time to make one ;)

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment