Pages

March 26, 2011

I'm in the running for Best of March 2011 at Saturday Mornings! You can vote!




Hi dear bloggy friends!
The blog Saturday Mornings has a fun contest to pick a "Best of" for each month of the year.
I was nominated for March for my Happy Birthday Ruffle Pennant Banner!! (My sweet little daughter thinks I'm the best too:) )

Photobucket

If you feel like hopping over to vote - that would make my day:)  In fact, you can apparently vote every day, if you want!
There are some great projects listed over there on Saturday Mornings, and in case you didn't already know, they have a weekly linky list that you can join too!

I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL weekend!  More projects from my weekend coming soon!
I'm also working on my giveaway winner's pop can key chain....it's coming along Allison!
I just wanted you all to see how cool this looks in Dr. Pepper too!



image signature

4 comments: