Pages

September 3, 2012

Sprucing up the Kitchen Crate




I made this kitchen crate a while back for contained storage over my fridge - and I LOVE it!  It hides the cereal boxes, and keeps them from falling on the floor.

I had gotten a bit tired of the canvas cover I made for it though, so I decided to make a new one.  I used a freezer paper stencil, and fabric paint. 
If you want to know about using freezer paper as a stencil, you can check out my


I also decided to add a bit of side storage for my measuring cups.  I nailed a couple of boards to the side of the crate, and used nails as pegs for the cups. 
It is so convenient to have them on the side, out of the drawer that they kept getting stuck in!

It is nice to do these quick projects to change up a space a little bit :)

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment